Friday, March 18, 2011

A week since the disaster happened...

First of all, we are so sorry for the people who lost and/or are still looking for their loved ones to this devastating disaster.

Today, I would like to introduce one of the messages that I recieved  from a student who supports our project.

I feel life is a bit unstable right now with the strike lasting for a week, Japan in disastrous conditions, people fighting for their survival and a potential nuclear warning for the West coast. I don't believe that the amount of radioactive air or water that eventually will come our direction will do us any harm..we are far away. I pray for the suffering people in Japan and for their loved ones who are in shock and fear. I have realized once again how fragile and precious our lives really are-this is why we got to cherish what we have and feel gratitude for our life as it is. 

Love, Nadine

No comments:

Post a Comment